Juneau Commission on Sustainability
Local Food Producers
- Juneau’s Farmer’s Market
- JAHC Annual Food Festival: The goal of the festival is to foster greater food self- sufficiency by bringing together consumers, growers, and producers of local foods, with the intent of encouraging local sustainability through backyard gardening and small business initiatives. The market also offers a place for non- profits to raise money through sales of produce or baked goods containing locally grown or harvested ingredients.
- Slow Food Southeast Alaska
- Sitka Local Foods Network: A non-profit organization promoting and encouraging the use of locally grown, harvested and produced foods in Sitka and Southeast Alaska
- Sources of local fish [still needed]
- Local food manufacturers? bakers, brewers, etc. [still needed]