The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly
The City and Borough of Juneau is a home-rule municipality. The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly has nine members including the Mayor who serves as presiding officer. Assembly members in the City and Borough of Juneau are elected on rotating three year terms at the regular municipal election held each first Tuesday in October. The Assembly’s work is to set policy for the city manager to enact, as CBJ is a “city manager” form of government.
- If you see a problem that needs fixing within CBJ, please use the “Connect With City Hall” form, and your comments will be forwarded to the City Manager’s office for appropriate department follow up.
- To send an email to all Assemblymembers, Mayor & City Manager from your preferred email program – copy & paste: [email protected]
- You may send a “web form” message to individual Assembly members or the entire Assembly by clicking here
Public comment sent to the Assembly is not included in an Assembly packet, however, all correspondence to the Assembly is an “open record” in accordance with the State of Alaska Public Records Act and becomes a public document. Please also note that the Assembly members cannot read or respond to constituent mail that involves any matter which is or may become the subject to an appeal before the Assembly.
Watch Juneau Assembly meetings live on YouTube
Regular Assembly Meetings, Special Assembly Meetings, and Assembly Committee of the Whole Work Sessions are live-streamed on CBJ’s YouTube channel.
About the Assembly
- Assembly Members
- Printable Assembly Member Contact List
- 2022-2023 Assembly Committee & Liaison List (Updated 03/06/23)
- Assembly Seniority List 2022-2023 (NEW! 10/25/22)
- 2023 Assembly “At A Glance” Meeting Calendar (NEW! Adopted 11/21/22)
- 2022 REVISED Assembly Meeting Calendar (Adopted 7/11/22) The Year at a Glance Calendars are tools for planning purposes only and change throughout the year. For up to the minute Assembly meeting details, please refer to the main CBJ/Assembly Meeting Calendar at https://juneau.org/calendar
- City and Borough of Juneau Assemblymembers – 1970- Present (Updated October 24, 2022)
- Assembly Rules of Procedure – Resolution 2976 (Adopted 2/28/2022)
- Assembly and Standing Committee Meeting Agendas, Meeting Packets, and Minutes
Assembly Goals & Legislative Priorities:
- CBJ Legislative Priorities FY2024 – Adopted 1/30/2023
- 2023 Assembly Goals – Adopted 1/30/2023
- CBJ Legislative Priorities FY2023 – Adopted 1/24/2022
- 2022 Assembly Goals – Set at 12/4/2021 Assembly Retreat
- 2021 Assembly Goals – Adopted 11/23/2020
- 2020 Assembly Goals – Adopted 01/13/2020
- 2019 Assembly Goals – Status updated as of 11/04/2019
- 2018 Assembly Goals – Status updated as of 11/2018
- 2017 Assembly Goals – Status updated as of 11/2017
- 2016 Assembly Goals – Status updated as of 12/2016