Boards, Committees, Commissions & Task Forces
- CBJ Board/Committee Informational Pamphlet
- Rules of Procedure for Advisory Boards – Resolution 2686
- Assembly Rules of Procedure – Resolution 2862 (adopted August 19, 2019 NEW!)
- Board Archive Page (for boards no longer in effect)
- Planning Commission – Hearing procedures related to appeals (Adopted 9/10/2013)
- At-A-Glance Current Board/Committee Vacancies (Updated 9/22/2020)
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE PLANNING COMMISSION AND THE BARTLETT REGIONAL HOSPITAL BOARD. Applications must be submitted by close of business on Monday, November 30, 2020. Applicants for the Planning Commission and Hospital Board will be sent interview questions, those applicants returning the questions will be scheduled for 10 minute interviews with the full Assembly sitting as the Human Resources Committee, tentatively scheduled for mid-December. TO APPLY FOR ANY BOARD/COMMITTEE/COMMISSION CLICK ON THE GREEN ‘APPLY’ BUTTON BELOW.
Appointments to CBJ Boards are considered by the Assembly Human Resources Committee (HRC) at its monthly meeting held the same Monday as the Assembly meetings at 5:30p.m. with the exception that no HRC meetings are held in October due to Assembly reorganization following the annual election. Empowered Board appointments are made at separate meetings with the full Assembly sitting as the Human Resources Committee.
Upcoming and recent agendas/packets are available online at http://www.juneau.org/assemblyftp/novus.php
Contact Deputy Municipal Clerk Diane Cathcart at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.