Record Requests

Through the Alaska Public Records Act, the public has access to records of government bodies at all levels. We are happy to provide Community Development records to you through our Public Records Request process.

Please submit your request to

  • Detail your specific request using our Request for Public Records form
  • Read what our City code has to say about Public Records Requests in CBJ 01.70
  • Read Resolution 2288, a Resolution Establishing the Fees for Copying, Certifying or Conforming Documents of the City and Borough of Juneau, and Repealing Resolutions No. 321, and 125.
  • View Community Development’s Records Retention Schedule on page 6 of the document

For records information outside the scope of Community Development, please visit the Municiple Clerk’s webpage and document archive.