Juneau Coordinated Transportation Coalition (JCTC)
Juneau Coordinated Transportation Coalition (JCTC) is a coalition of community partners that work together to make the most of available resources to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of transportation in Juneau, Alaska.
A key activity that JCTC carries out is the ranking of funding requests from member agencies and submission of these recommendations to the City and Borough of Juneau Assembly. Types of projects that have been funded in the past include:
- Voucher Programs
- Replacement Vehicles
- New Vehicles
- Download JCTC fact sheet to learn more about the coalition.
- Download The Importance of Public Transportation to The Economy of Juneau, Alaska
JCTC partners are organizations that provide or are concerned about transportation in Juneau. Juneau’s Coordinated Transportation Coalition Partners and Service Providers:
- City and Borough of Juneau Community Development
- City and Borough of Juneau Capital Transit
- Catholic Community Service
- Southeast Senior Services
- Southeast Alaska Independent Living (SAIL)
- State of Alaska Community Transit Program
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Juneau Youth Services
- Alaska Mobility Coalition
- Juneau Alliance for Mental Health, Inc.
- Juneau Pioneer Home
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Juneau Economic Development Council
- 2020 Juneau Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan
- 2015 Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Update
- 2010 CBJ Resolution
- 2009 Addendum to the CBJ 2008 Transit Development Plan: Coordinated Human Services Element (Prepared by JEDC)
- Transit Development Plan/Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan (Prepared by Moore and Associates)
- Juneau Coordinated Transportation Coalition (JCTC) Plan 2007
- CBJ 2007 Resolution
- Capital Transit Plan (1996) Executive Summary
- Governor’s Coordinated Transportation Task Force Report (2010)
- Juneau’s complementary transit systems (Juneau Empire)
- Juneau Visitor Information for our Visitors with Special Needs (JCVB)
Planning Manager, Scott Ciambor – [email protected]
The JCTC will meet on October 28, 2022 at 3pm. The purpose will be to review and prioritize projects for the Alaska Department of Transportation FY2023 Human Services Transportation Services Grant Deadline.
Timeline for the Alaska Department of Transportation FY2023 Human Services Transportation Services Grant
- FY23 Funding Nomination Forms due October 27, 2022 by 4pm AKST.
- JCTC Public Meeting – October 28, 2022 3pm Meeting and prioritization of projects
- CBJ Public Works & Facilities Meeting: FY23 Priorities discussed – November 7, 2022
- CBJ Assembly: Resolution review and approval – November 21st, 2022
- Alaska DOT FY2023 Human Services Transportation Services Grant Deadline – December 9th, 2022
Zoom Meeting Information: October 28, 2022 3pm.
Meeting ID: 878 8617 4932
Telephone:+ 1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose), +1 719 359 4580 US