April through June
for grades 4-8
Fee is $55
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed!! Give us a call!
Masking is now optional in school facilities
As of April 26, 2022, the Juneau School Board voted to keep masks as optional in JSD facilities.
Volleyball registration will begin on Tuesday, March 1. Space is limited! Registration is first come, first served. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, registration totals will be lower. Once a division is full, kids will automatically be placed on the waitlist.
Volleyball League Information
Youth volleyball is for youth in grades 4-8. Teams are coached by VOLUNTEER COACHES, typically family members of a child on the team. The program is about skill development, sportsmanship and fun!
- Practices will take place for one hour, once a week, for all divisions
- Games will take place on Saturdays between 10am-3pm
- Teams will need to supply line judges and score keepers. If a games official is unavailable, coaches may have to referee
- Register Online
- Scholarships are available! Fill out a paper registration form and a scholarship form. Please email email@example.com for more information
- Paying by cash or check? Complete the paper registration form and waivers, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 907-586-4589
- Registration is first come, first served. All registrations received after the session is full will be placed on a waitlist
- Forms received before March 1 will not be accepted or processed. You will not be notified that your registration form was received
- Cost is $55
Youth Sports Covid Mitigation Plan
Below are the major takeaways you should be aware of before registering
- Extra masks will be supplied by Parks & Recreation
- If a child is sick, they must stay home from games or practices
- Participants and families of participants must agree to inform Parks & Recreation staff within 24 hours if they test positive for Covid-19 after participating in a league game, practice or activity
- All players, coaches and spectators will be required to sign-in prior to the game or practice, stating they are currently symptom free and without fever within the last 72 hours
- Gym capacity is 50 people. This includes players, coaches, officials and spectators.
Evaluate Your Child’s Coach
Coach Evaluation of Your Team
- Auke Bay Elementary
- Riverbend Elementary
- Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School
- Floyd Dryden Middle School
- Elementary School – volleylite
- Middle School – regulation size