Season is 6 weeks
April through May
for grades 4-8
Fee is $45 + tax
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed!! Give us a call!
Updated Practice Schedule
Please check the updated practice schedule for bumps the weeks of 5/8 and 5/15
Volleyball registration will begin February 27 at noon! Space is limited! Registration is first come, first served. Once a division is full, kids will automatically be placed on the waitlist.
Volleyball League Information
Youth volleyball is for youth in grades 4-8. Teams are coached by VOLUNTEER COACHES, typically family members of a child on the team. The program is about skill development, sportsmanship and fun! This year, the season will run for 6 weeks April through May.
- Practices will take place for one hour, once a week, for all divisions
- Games will take place on Saturdays between 10am-3pm
- Teams will need to supply line judges and score keepers. If a games official is unavailable, coaches may have to referee
- Register Online
- Scholarships are available! Fill out a paper registration form and a scholarship form. Please email [email protected] for more information
- Paying by cash or check? Complete the paper registration form and waivers, then email to [email protected] or fax to 907-586-4589
- Registration is first come, first served. All registrations received after the session is full will be placed on a waitlist
- Forms received before February 27 will not be accepted or processed. You will not be notified that your registration form was received
- Cost is $45 + tax
Youth Sports Covid Mitigation Plan
Juneau Parks and Recreation will abide by guidelines set forth by the CDC, the Juneau assembly and the Junea School District as we use their facilities for our programs. As such, the following mitigation will be in place for the 2023 Volleyball season:
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home.
- If you or your child test positive for Covid-19, you will need to contact P&R within 24 hours.
- While engaging in play in the gym, participants can choose to wear a mask.
- Spectators are asked to practice safe social distancing. In the event that the games ar e crowded and you are unable to maintain social distancing, we encourage you to wear a mask for the safety of everyone.
- Staff will mask at any time by request.
Evaluate Your Child’s Coach
Coach Evaluation of Your Team
- Auke Bay Elementary
- Riverbend Elementary
- Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School
- Floyd Dryden Middle School
- Elementary School – volleylite
- Middle School – regulation size