OCT – DEC
for ages 5-14
Fee is $55
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed!! Give us a call!
Coaches have been notified of their teams
Coaches were notified of their teams on Monday; they should be reaching out to families right now! If you haven’t heard from a coach by Friday, 10/7, please give us a call!
Early Bird registration will run 8/15-8/28; the fee is $55. The fee will increase to $65 on 8/29.
We will have league play for ages 5-14, both boys and girls divisions, town and valley locations. The 11-14 division will be coed. Please note that divisions and locations may be combined if registration numbers are low. This means divisions split by gender may become coed.
Registration will be first come, first served. Once a division is full, the child will automatically be placed on a waitlist.
Please consider becoming a volunteer coach! Our programs cannot happen without volunteers. Soccer knowledge is helpful, but not required. A background check is required. You can find the volunteer application here.
- Registration available online!
- Scholarships are available. Please submit a paper registration form and a scholarship form to email@example.com.
- Paying by cash or check? Complete the registration form and waivers and mail them to Parks and Recreation 155 S. Seward St. Juneau, AK 99801. You can also walk in to the main P&R office in City Hall or at Zach Gordon Youth center.
- Forms received before the start of registration will not be processed or kept. You will not receive any communication that your form was received.
- Coach requests will not be accepted.
- To play up a league, the player must turn the age of the division by 12/10/22. Players must turn 5 by 10/31/22.
Juneau Parks and Recreation will abide by guidelines set forth by the CDC, the Juneau Assembly and the Juneau School District as we use their facilities for our programs. As such, the following mitigation will be in place for the 2022 indoor season:
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home.
- If you or your child test positive for Covid-19, you will need to contact P&R within 24 hours.
- While engaging in play in the gym, participants can choose to wear a mask.
- Spectators are asked to practice safe social distancing. In the event that the games are crowded and you are unable to maintain social distancing, we encourage you to wear a mask for the safety of everyone.
- Staff will mask at any time by request.
Evaluate Your Child’s Coach
Coach Evaluation of Your Team
- Marie Drake
- Dzantik’i Heeni
- Floyd Dryden
- Mendenhall River
- Kaxdigoowu Heen
- Auke Bay
- Ages 5-10 = Size 4
- Ages 11-18 = Size 5