July thru August
for ages 5-14
Early Bird fee is $55
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed!! Give us a call!
Juneau Parks and Recreation is excited to have a summer soccer program! Early Bird registration will run May 10 – May 23. The fee for Early Bird registration is $55. Registration will begin at 12pm on May 10. Beginning May 24, the fee will increase to $65.
We will have league play for ages 5-14, both boys and girls divisions and town and valley locations. Divisions for 9-10 and 11-14 are combined town/valley teams. Please note that divisions and locations may be combined if registration numbers are low. This mean that divisions split by gender may become coed.
- Registration available online!
- Scholarships are available! Please submit a paper registration form and scholarship form to email@example.com.
- Paying by cash or check? Complete the registration form and waivers, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 907-586-4589.
- Registration is first come, first served. All registrations received after divisions are full will be placed on a waitlist.
- Forms received before May 10 will not be processed or kept. You will also not receive any communication that your form was received.
- Coach requests will not be accepted.
- To play up a league, the player must turn the age of the division by 8/28/21. Players must turn 5 by 8/28/21 in order to play.
Juneau Parks and Recreation will abide by guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Juneau Assembly. As such, the following mitigation will be in place for the 2021 outdoor season:
- Each team will have access to hand sanitizer
- Each team will have a packet of extra masks
- While engaging in play on the field, participants can choose to not wear a mask. While on the bench or meeting in a team huddle, players and coaches will wear a mask and practice social distancing. Coaches will enforce this policy.
- Spectators are asked to practice safe social distancing. In the event that the games are crowded and you are unable to maintain social distancing, we request you wear a mask for the safety of everyone.
- There will be no high fives after games. Teams will give a cheer then wave to the other team.
Evaluate Your Child’s Coach
Coach Evaluation of Your Team
- JDHS Turf Field (Downtown) – 5-6 & 7-8 year olds
- Savikko Park #1 (Douglas) – 5-6 & 7-8 year olds
- Dzantik’i Heeni (Lemon Creek) – 9-10 year olds
- Mendenhall River School (Valley) – 5-6 & 7-8 year olds
- TMHS Turf Field – 11-14 year olds
- Adair-KennedyTurf field (by Floyd Dryden) – 11-14 year olds
- Dimond Park Field #4 (by Riverbend School) – 9-10 & 11-14 year olds
- Ages 5-6 = Size 3
- Ages 7-8, 9-10 = Size 4
- Ages 11-14 = Size 5