July thru August
for ages 5-14
Early Bird fee is $55
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed!! Give us a call!
Coaches have been notified and should be reaching out to families this week with schedules! If you have not heard from a coach by Friday, July 8, you may call us for information.
Juneau Parks and Recreation is excited to have a summer soccer program! Early Bird registration will run May 13 – May 29. The fee for Early Bird registration is $55. Registration will begin at 12pm on May 13. Beginning May 30, the fee will increase to $65.
We will have league play for ages 5-14, both boys and girls divisions and town and valley locations. Divisions for 9-10 and 11-14 are combined town/valley teams. Please note that divisions and locations may be combined if registration numbers are low. This mean that divisions split by gender may become coed.
- Registration available online!
- Scholarships are available! Please submit a paper registration form and scholarship form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paying by cash or check? Complete the registration form and waivers, then email to email@example.com or fax to 907-586-4589.
- Registration is first come, first served. All registrations received after divisions are full will be placed on a waitlist.
- Forms received before May 13 will not be processed or kept. You will also not receive any communication that your form was received.
- Coach requests will not be accepted.
- To play up a league, the player must turn the age of the division by 8/27/22. Players must turn 5 by 8/27/22 in order to play.
Juneau Parks and Recreation will abide by guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Juneau Assembly. As such, the following mitigation will be in place for the 2022 outdoor season:
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home.
- If you or your child test positive, you will need to contact P&R within 24 hours.
- While engaging in play on the field, participants can choose to wear a mask.
- Spectators are asked to practice safe social distancing. In the event that the games are crowded and you are unable to maintain social distancing, we encourage you wear a mask for the safety of everyone.
- Staff will mask at any time by request.
Evaluate Your Child’s Coach
Coach Evaluation of Your Team
- JDHS Turf Field (Downtown) – 5-6 & 7-8 year olds
- Dzantik’i Heeni (Lemon Creek) – 9-10 year olds
- Mendenhall River School (Valley) – 5-6 & 7-8 year olds
- TMHS Turf Field – 11-14 year olds
- Adair-KennedyTurf field (by Floyd Dryden) – 11-14 year olds
- Dimond Park Field #4 (by Riverbend School) – 9-10 & 11-14 year olds
- Ages 5-6 = Size 3
- Ages 7-8, 9-10 = Size 4
- Ages 11-14 = Size 5