Athletic Fields available for reservation:
All athletic fields are available to the general public on a reserved or first-come, first-served basis when not in use for program activities.
- Reservations can be made to use the sports fields beginning mid April (subject to field conditions).
- Please contact Parks & Recreation for use of fields during the month of April as early season field use is weather dependent.
- Reservations must be made in-person at the Juneau Parks and Recreation office.
- Parks and Recreation does not accept faxed reservations (form below) due to the high volume of walk in customers until two weeks after the first day of field reservations. Please read the policy for accepting reservations by fax.
- Cost is $25.20 per hour (includes tax), per field. Adair/Kennedy turf field is $26.25 per hour (includes tax). All field preparation fees are extra and arrangements must be made at least one week in advance.
Field Use Reservation Policy
Field reschedules can be done if the request to reschedule is made at least two working days prior to the reserved time. Field reschedules cannot be done if the request to reschedule is received less than two working days prior to the reserved time.
Field reschedules cannot be done because of bad weather. (Unless requested two working days prior to the reserved time.)
Field reservations are reserving the fields in the condition they are in, they are not prepped and chalked. If you would like field prep, there is an additional charge.
Thank you for adhering to this policy.
Call Parks and Recreation for field availability at 586-5226. Reservations may not be made over the phone.