Manager Self-Service

Recruitment Forms

Position Change Forms & Classification

CBJ Employees Only: “Where can I make a Classification Service Request?”

Please go to the Human Resources page on the CBJ intranet (SharePoint). A link can be found at the top of that page.

You can make requests for:

  • Position description or class specification updates
  • Reclassifications
  • Salary reviews
  • New positions
  • Temporary/intern positions