|Academic Search Premier
- A multi-disciplinary, full-text, academic journals database.
- Comprehensive, a great 1st choice for college-level research
|Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Great reference titles available 24/7.
- Including, Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia, Science of Everyday Things, Encyclopedia of Food and Culture, Gale Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Unexplained.
- Save, print or use the ReadSpeaker technology (text-to-speech) to have content read aloud or download in MP3 format.
- A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.
- Students can make use of an extensive video library, interactive challenges, and assessments from any computer with access to the web.
- Videos cover K-12 math, science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, and even reaches into the humanities with playlists on finance and history. Each video is a digestible chunk, approximately 10 minutes long, and especially purposed for viewing on the computer.
|Learning Express Library
- LearningExpress is for students, adults changing career paths, or anyone who wants to improve their computer, job, or study skills.
- Find tutorials, study guides, practice tests, videos, and ebooks, and more!
- Includes sections on interviews, résumés, job searches, and cover letters.
- An online library of instructional videos and full courses in photography, CAD, animation, coding, web design and much more
- Includes software instruction for Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, open source software and more
- Track your course progress and print certificates of completion after finishing a class
|Oxford Premium Reference Collection
- More than 100 reference titles (ebooks) and 50,000 entries (articles) from the Oxford Companion series.
- Interdisciplinary subject area coverage.
- Includes criticism guides on American, African, English, Classical Irish Literature and more.
Your first stop for when you get stumped!
- Live Tutors available seven days a week from 12 PM (noon) to 2am Alaska Time, other resources available 24/7.
- Covers math, science, social studies and English for all grade levels.
- Real time paper proof-reading/ editing.
- Requires Flash on your computer with pop-up blockers turned off.