Online Filing and Payment of Sales Tax
Merchants can now file & pay their CBJ Sales Tax online!
The new portal will allow merchants to:
- Electronically file & pay sales tax returns,
- Pay past due balances with up-to-date quotes of the balance due,
- Submit monthly deposits of sales tax collected (for quarterly merchants) and,
- Renew & submit payment for your annual Resale of Goods Certificate
Payments can be submitted using:
- Mail Paper Check
- Returns can be filed online, with a payment mailed separately.
- ACH / eChecks
- Checking or savings accounts can be used.
- Convenience fee of $1.00 per transaction is charged on ACH / eCheck payments.
- Credit Card
- Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted.
- Convenience fee of 2.95% per transaction is charged on credit card payments.
- Debit Card
- Visa & MasterCard debits cards are accepted.
- Convenience fee of 2.95% per transaction is charged on debit card payments.
**Please note**: There is a $99,000 maximum transaction limit.
Payments greater than $99,000 will need to be split into multiple transactions.
How to begin:
Follow this link: https://paycbj.ci.juneau.ak.us
- Follow the instructions for “First-time user”.
- If you own multiple businesses and have multiple sales tax accounts, contact the CBJ Sales Tax office and we can connect each of your accounts to a single log-in.