Bids & RFPs
Coming soon to the City And Borough of Juneau
ATTENTION VENDORS: The City and Borough of Juneau, Purchasing Division will begin using Public Purchase, a web based e-Procurement service. To continue to receive bid notifications you must register with this new system as a vendor. The quick, easy, and free, two-step registration process is detailed below. Make sure to register as soon as possible to assure continued access to bids and all new notifications.
Note: Account activation can take up to 24 hours; don’t delay, activate today!
Register Your Business
(Note: If you are already registered with Public Purchase – Skip to Step 2)
Use the “Register Business” link below to begin the start the registration process. Once complete you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming activation of your account. Be sure to add the Public Purchase email address to your contacts so notification emails will not go to your junk folder.
Register with the City and Borough of Juneau
(Note: Complete Step 2 or you will not receive any notifications from the City and Borough of Juneau. This step will ensure that your contact and email information is current.)
- Once you receive the activation email from Public Purchase (after Step 1) Log into www.publicpurchase.com and Accept, the Terms and Conditions of use.
- Then, Click on the “Tools” tab, then on the “Agencies” tab. This will take you to the Agency Search Page.
- In the Agency Name Search, Type “City and Borough of Juneau”.
- Leave the “New Agency Since” box Blank and keep the Registration Status at “ALL”.
- Click on “Search” this will bring up the City and Borough of Juneau, on the far right of it you will see “View” and “Register” Click on the “Register” link to complete registration.
VENDOR BENEFITS: By using eProcurement system Public Purchase, you have a simplified and single location to view active solicitations- and award information The eProcurement system also provides automatic transmittal receipt notifications of submitted RFQs, RFBs and RFPs. Public Purchase wil allow your business access to bid additional opportunities with other government entities. All of this is provided at no charge to you.
Thank you in advance for completing the registration process. For assistance with the registration process, please contact Public Purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use the Live Chat feature located a the upper left corner of the website.