Bids & RFPs
The City and Borough of Juneau, Purchasing Division and Engineering Contracts uses Public Purchase, a web based e-Procurement service. To receive bid notifications, you must register as a vendor. The two-step registration process, is quick, easy, and free. Registration instructions are below, activate your account to assure continued access to bids and update notifications.
Note: Account activation can take up to 24 hours.
Register With Public Purchase
(Note: If you are already registered with Public Purchase – Skip to Step 2)
Use the “Register with Public Purchase” link below to begin the registration process. Once completed, you will receive an account activation confirmation email from [email protected]. To ensure notification emails do not go to your junk folder, add the Public Purchase email address to your contacts.
Register with the City and Borough of Juneau
(Note: You must complete Step 2. This step ensures that your contact and email information is current so that you receive emails from the City and Borough of Juneau.
- After Step 1, you will receive the activation email from Public Purchase (check your spam or junk email folder). Log in to www.publicpurchase.com and accept the Terms and Conditions of use.
- Then, to get to the Agency Search Page, click on the “Tool” tab, then on the “Agencies” tab.
- Type “City and Borough of Juneau” in the Agency Name Search.
- Leave the “New Agency Since” box blank, and keep “All” as the Registration Status.
- To open the City and Borough of Juneau, click “search.”
- On the far right, click on “Register” to complete the registration process.
Note: For Assistance with the Public Purchase registration process, utilize ‘How Do I Register’ in the Help Menu, or the Live Chat feature located at the top of the left hand side of the screen. For account issues email [email protected].
VENDOR BENEFITS: By using eProcurement system Public Purchase, you have a simplified and single location to view active solicitations and award information. The eProcurement system also provides automatic transmittal receipt notifications of submitted RFQs, RFBs and RFPs. Public Purchase will allow your business access to bid additional opportunities with other government entities. All of this is provided at no charge to you.
Questions, or assistance with solicitation documents? Email [email protected]