The City and Borough of Juneau is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in Juneau. CBJ is working with Bartlett Regional Hospital, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, and other partner agencies to respond to this continuously evolving public health threat.
STATUS OF COVID-19 TEST RESULTS: The most recent results coming in are from tests conducted between
September 15 – September 20
If you took your test at the CCFR Drive-Thru Testing Site or the Juneau International Airport during this period, there’s a high likelihood you’ll be receiving an email from “CCFR COVID Testing.” Keep in mind, some results for tests conducted during this period may also come in at a later date. Please look in your email spam folder when checking for results. If seven or more days have passed since you tested for COVID-19 and you have not received your results, call 586-6000 or email COVIDTesting@juneau.org.
- September 23, 2020 - CBJ reports four new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- September 22, 2020 - CBJ reports three new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- September 22, 2020 - Juneau’s 14-day COVID-19 recap: Sept. 7 – Sept. 20
- September 21, 2020 - CBJ reports six new COVID-19 cases in Juneau over the weekend
- September 21, 2020 - Juneau Vote Centers open today, Sept. 21
- September 18, 2020 - CBJ reports 11 new COVID-19 cases in Juneau from Thursday & today
- September 18, 2020 - What to do if you received a ballot in the mail addressed to someone else
- September 18, 2020 - It’s time to vote in Juneau’s local election! Here’s how.
- September 16, 2020 - CBJ reports three new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- September 15, 2020 - Families can apply for COVID-19 relief for extra food expenses due to school closures
Subscribe to CBJ COVID-19 News Updates
- Locals – Find out how local businesses have changed operations.
- Businesses – Let the public know about changes to your business operations.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact your primary healthcare provider. Juneau residents can also call the local COVID-19 Screening Hotline. Testing will be arranged if appropriate.