Items coming up for Public Hearing at the January 10 Regular Assembly Meeting
The City and Borough of Juneau Alaska Assembly will take public hearing on the following items at the January 10 Regular Assembly Meeting at 7:00pm.
This meeting will be held in the Assembly Chambers, and livestreamed telephonically on Facebook and Zoom. Join online via Zoom webinar at https://juneau.zoom.us/j/91515424903 or by calling: 1-253-215-8782 Webinar ID: 915 1542 4903.
- Ordinance 2021-08(b)(am)(S) An Ordinance Appropriating $2,000,000 to the Manager for the Capital Civic Center Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by General Funds.
- Ordinance 2021-08(b)(am)(T) An Ordinance Appropriating $2,500,000 to the Manager for the Augustus Brown Pool Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by General Funds.
- Ordinance 2021-08(b)(am)(U) An Ordinance Appropriating $500,000 to the Manager for the Centennial Hall Renovation Phase 2 Capital Improvement Project; Funding Provided by General Funds.
- Ordinance 2022-01 An Ordinance Repealing the Temporary Sales Tax Exemption for Sales of Cost of Power Adjustments on Electrical Power.
- Ordinance 2022-03 An Ordinance Authorizing the Municipal Attorney to Update Monetary Values Pursuant to Adjustment Provisions in Previously Adopted Legislation.
The full agenda packet will be available at https://juneau.org/assembly/assembly-minutes-and-agendas on the business day prior to the meeting.
The Assembly will follow COVID protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines, CBJ ordinances & resolutions, and COVID mitigation strategies at the time of the meeting. Assemblymembers will be meeting in person, to the extent possible. In-person public participation will be limited on a first come, first served basis in accordance with room capacity protocols. All attendees will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Attendees in excess of the room capacity protocols may be requested to participate via Zoom webinar.
Testimony time will be limited by the Mayor based on the number of participants. Members of the public are encouraged to send their comments in advance of the meeting to BoroughAssembly@juneau.org. For up to the minute meeting calendar/details with links to the Zoom webinars, check our online CBJ Meeting Calendar at https://juneau.org/calendar.
ADA accommodations available upon request: Please contact the Clerk’s office 36 hours prior to any meeting so arrangements can be made for closed captioning or sign language interpreter services depending on the meeting format. The Clerk’s office telephone number is 586-5278, TDD 586-5351, e-mail: email@example.com