CBJ Stock Image

Have an apartment or Airbnb to rent? Let Legislative Affairs know.

December 3, 2020 – FYI

If you have housing available for the upcoming legislative session, January 19 – April 18, submit your rental to the Legislative Affairs Agency here or call 465-3800. Legislative Affairs, a non-partisan support agency for the Alaska Legislature, provides housing information to legislators and staff during the session. The agency lists clean, reasonably priced, furnished houses, apartments, or rooms to rent. The greatest need is for downtown rentals and those that accept pets.

To submit your listing or for more information, go to akleg.gov/housing or call the Legislative Affairs Agency at 465-3800.