Capital Transit service changes due to 10th Street intersection closure
The Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities plans to close the 10th Street and Egan Drive intersection for paving Friday, May 8 through Monday, May 11 as part of the Egan Drive Improvements Project. Due to this work, Capital Transit is adjusting routes for all buses servicing Downtown Juneau. Bus service changes go into effect Friday, May 8 and will last until the intersection is reopened. Please note this work is weather dependent and may be delayed.
Changes to Capital Transit bus service:
- No service to the bus stops at the Downtown Library, Franklin and Front Street, and 4th Street. Passengers should catch the bus at the Downtown Transit Center.
- The bus stops on F Street will be closed.
- Valley outbound passengers should catch the bus on Glacier Ave.
- Temporary bus stop on W 12th Street will allow transfers from inbound Valley to Douglas bus.
- Douglas to Valley transfers will occur at the Downtown Transit Center.
See a map of the modified route here.
For more information, call Capital Transit at 789-6901.