School District will continue free meal service after Spring Break
Food will continue to be served on the weekdays at schools on the same schedule for now. Any student can pick up breakfast and lunch at any school distribution site. A new waiver from the federal government allows parents to pick up food without students present.
- Sayéik: Gastineau 9 – 11 a.m.
- Cedar Park 11 a.m. – noon
- Glacier Valley Elementary 9 a.m. – noon
- Harborview Elementary School 9 a.m. – noon
- Riverbend Elementary 9 a.m. – noon
- Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School 9 a.m. – noon
- Floyd Dryden Middle School 9 a.m. – noon
The Juneau School District needs your help to keep feeding Juneau students. Funding for meals is based on the number of students who qualify for Free and Reduced Price meals, so if your financial situation has changed during this crisis and you might now qualify for benefits, please apply online at https://www.schoolcafe.com/