Registration for Coed Volleyball opens Dec. 27
Registration for Parks & Recreation’s Adult Coed Volleyball opens Monday, December 27. Register online until January 6, 11:59 p.m. Player fee is $45 per person, and the team fee is $300 for Divisions 1 and 2, and $400 for Divisions 3 and 4. Late registration on January 7 will incur a $50 late fee.
The 10-week season begins on February 7 and ends with a post-season tournament April 8-14. Find more details on the Coed Volleyball webpage.
Three key steps to remember when registering:
- Players register individually
- Team manager registers the team
- Team manager submits Roster/Classification Sheet (due by 11:59 p.m. on January 6 to avoid the $50 late fee)
Please note the following COVID-19 mitigation measures:
- Masks will be required at all times indoors and during play regardless of vaccination status.
- All players will be required to sign in (COVID Monitoring Form) prior to the game/practice, stating they are currently symptom-free and without a fever within the last 72 hours.
- Spectators, including children, are prohibited in the Juneau School District facilities/gyms.
- The complete mitigation plan can be found on the Coed Volleyball webpage.
The program needs volleyball officials. If you’re interested, contact the Parks & Recreation office at 907-586-5226 or email@example.com.
Again, register online for Adult Coed Volleyball December 27 – January 6. Registration on January 7 will incur a $50 late fee.