It’s Election Day in Juneau. Deadline to cast your ballot is 8 p.m.
Juneau voters have until 8 p.m. today, October 5, to vote in the City and Borough of Juneau Municipal Election. On the ballot are candidates running for Mayor, two Assembly seats, three School Board seats, and one ballot proposition. Ballots were mailed to all qualified registered voters. There are three easy ways to cast your ballot:
- Place your ballot in a Secure Ballot Drop Box outside the Douglas Library or the Statter Harbor boat launch parking lot; or
- Take your ballot to a Juneau Vote Center at City Hall or the Mendenhall Valley Public Library; or
- Mail your ballot through the U.S. Postal Service no later than TODAY, October 5; no stamp required but make sure it is postmarked.
Secure Ballot Drop Boxes
Secure Ballot Drop boxes are open until 8 p.m. TODAY at these two locations:
- Statter Harbor Boat Launch Parking Lot (NOT the Harbor Office parking lot), 11801 Glacier Hwy, Auke Bay
- Douglas Library/Fire Hall Community Building, 1016 3rd Street, Douglas
Juneau Vote Centers
Drop off voted ballots, request a new or replacement ballot, or request voter assistance until 8 p.m. TODAY at Juneau Vote Centers inside City Hall (155 S. Seward St.) or the Mendenhall Valley Public Library (3025 Dimond Park Loop)
For more information, go to juneau.org/elections.