CBJ’s COVID-19 hotline & drive-thru testing open 5 days a week, closed Wed. & Sun.
March 4, 2022 – News
As a reminder, the City and Borough of Juneau’s COVID-19 hotline and drive-thru testing facility have implemented their new operating schedule, which means being closed every Wednesday and Sunday. To schedule a COVID-19 molecular test at the drive-thru, register online or call the COVID-19 hotline at 907-586-6000 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If you register online on Wednesday or Sunday, a hotline staff will follow up the next day.
COVID-19 molecular testing in Juneau is also available at:
- Capstone Clinic, Mendenhall Mall
- Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Asymptomatic individuals can test inside – enter through the main mall door to the left of NAO, immediately turn right in the foyer and follow signs.
- Symptomatic individuals should stay in their vehicle, call 907-694-9523 option 2, and someone will come outside to administer the test.
- SEARHC’s Ethel Lund Medical Center, 1200 Salmon Creek Lane
- Call 907-364-4451 to schedule a test
- SEARHC’s Mountainside Urgent Care Clinic, 3225 Hospital Drive, Suite 102
- Walk-in testing only from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. seven days a week, call ahead at 907-463-6677. When you arrive, remain in your vehicle, and call 907-463-6677.
- Open to public for symptomatic testing only, no travel testing or exposure testing.
- Juneau Urgent & Family Care, 8505 Old Dairy Road
- Call 907-790-4111 or make an appointment online here.
- Private provider/clinic
- Contact your health provider and ask if their office provides COVID-19 testing.
Free rapid antigen self-tests are available at:
- City Hall Cash Office
- All Juneau Public Libraries (Downtown, Mendenhall Valley, and Douglas)
- Juneau Public Health Center, 3412 Glacier Highway (across the street from Twin Lakes parking lot)
- Juneau Police Department, 6255 Alaway Avenue
For more information, email [email protected].