Capstone offers free COVID-19 vaccines at Juneau airport until June 15
Capstone Clinic continues to offer free COVID-19 vaccines at the Juneau International Airport seven days a week during the hours of 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Simply walk in or make an appointment at covidsecureapp.com/capstonevax.html. Capstone Clinic is contracted by the State of Alaska until June 15 to administer COVID-19 vaccines to anyone in Juneau – ages five to adult – at the Juneau airport.
- Pediatric Pfizer vaccine for ages 5 – 11
- Pfizer vaccine and booster for ages 12 and up
- Moderna vaccine and booster for ages 18 and up
- Additional Pfizer shot for immunocompromised people ages 12 and up
- Additional Moderna shot for immunocompromised people ages 18 and up
Individuals using short-term parking at the Juneau airport to get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster will get their parking ticket validated. Bring your parking ticket inside and a Capstone Clinic staff will stamp it for free parking. Also, if you are getting an additional dose or booster, please bring your vaccination card with you. For more information, contact Capstone Clinic at 907-694-9523 option 2.
COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are also available at other Juneau locations, including the Juneau Public Health Center, Juneau Urgent and Family Care, Safeway, and SEARHC. Learn more at juneau.org/vaccine.