2018 Property Taxes are due October 1
The City and Borough of Juneau’s 2018 real and business personal property taxes are due October 1, 2018. There are several payment options:
- New option: Set up automatic payment for your property taxes and get the amount automatically deducted from your bank account on September 25. Fill out this form and return to CBJ Accounts Receivable, 155 South Seward St, Juneau, AK 99801 with a copy of a void or cancelled check by September 4, or email it to AR@juneau.org.
- By mail to the City and Borough of Juneau, Treasury Office, 155 South Seward St, Juneau, AK 99801. The payment must be postmarked by the United States Postal Service on or before October 1, 2018.
- In person at City Hall during regular business hours (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday). The payment must be received by the City Treasury Office on or before October 1, 2018.
- Dropped off at one of the CBJ’s three dropbox locations at Super Bear IGA, Foodland IGA, or City Hall. The payment must be deposited in the dropbox on or before October 1, 2018.
- By credit card through OfficialPayments.com or by phone at 800-272-9829 using jurisdiction code 1202.Transactions are subject to a convenience fee and must be initiated on or before October 1, 2018. Credit cards cannot be used if paying at City Hall.
Late payments, for whatever reason, are subject to penalty and interest charges. If you cannot locate your current tax statement, or have questions regarding payment of your property taxes, please call the Tax Billing Office at 907-586-5261.