Watch: Community Q&A – Answering Your Questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine
The City and Borough of Juneau hosted a Community Q&A on Wednesday, March 24 at 5 p.m. A panel of state and local doctors and health professionals answered the community’s questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
The panelists were:
- Dr. Anne Zink, Chief Medical Officer, State of Alaska
- Alison Gottschlich, Public Health Nurse IV, Division of Public Health
- Charlee Gribbon, Infection Prevention & Employee Health, Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Dr. Bob Urata, Family Practice Physician
- Scott Watts, Pharmacist, Ron’s Apothecary Shoppe
The event was facilitated by City and Borough of Juneau Deputy City Manager Mila Cosgrove.
For more information, email COVIDquestions@juneau.org.