Vaccine clinics at Juneau Public Health Center May 19 & 20, and every Thursday through July
Juneau Public Health Center is holding two COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine clinics this week – Wednesday, May 19 and Thursday, May 20 – from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Then, starting next Thursday, May 27, Public Health will hold a clinic every Thursday through July offering the Pfizer or the single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine. All clinics welcome walk-ins or appointments. Make an appointment at juneau.org/vaccine or 586-6000.
Pfizer is currently authorized for ages 12 and up; Johnson & Johnson is authorized for ages 18 and up. The Juneau Public Health Center is located at 3412 Glacier Highway, across the street from the Twin Lakes parking lot.
Here’s a roundup of upcoming vaccine clinics. Make an appointment or walk in/drive up:
- Wednesday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Juneau Public Health Center, 3412 Glacier Highway (Pfizer)
- Thursday, May 20, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Juneau Public Health Center, 3412 Glacier Highway (Pfizer)
- Saturday, May 22, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the former CBJ Household Hazardous Waste facility, 5436 Commercial Blvd (Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson)
- Wednesday, May 26, 12 – 4:30 p.m. at the True North Federal Credit Union, 2777 Postal Way, next to Valley Post Office (Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson)
- Every Thursday, May 27 – July 29, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Juneau Public Health Center, 3412 Glacier Highway (Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson)
In addition, several Juneau pharmacies and clinics – Costco, Fred Meyer, Genoa Healthcare, Juneau Urgent Care, Ron’s Apothecary Shoppe, and Safeway – are also offering the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson). Find those appointments here.
For more information, email [email protected].