Single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine offered at several Juneau clinics this month
Community members have several opportunities this month to get a free single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, which is authorized for ages 18 and up. All the clinics offer a walk-in option, or you can make an appointment at juneau.org/vaccine or call 586-6000. Please note: Each clinic will have a limited amount of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Here are the clinic dates:
- May 7, 2 – 7 p.m. at St. Brendan’s Episcopal Church, 4207 Mendenhall Loop Road
- May 8, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Centennial Hall, 101 Egan Drive
- May 11, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Juneau International Airport, 1873 Shell Simmons Drive
- May 12, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Juneau Public Health Center, 3412 Glacier Highway
- May 13, 2 – 7 p.m. at UAS, Mourant Cafe, 11066 Auke Lake Way
- May 14, 2 – 7 p.m. at UAS, Mourant Cafe, 11066 Auke Lake Way
- May 15, 2 – 7 p.m. at UAS, Mourant Cafe, 11066 Auke Lake Way
- May 17, 2 – 7 p.m. at Resurrection Lutheran Church, 740 W 10th Street
These clinics are organized by Juneau Public Health Center and the City and Borough of Juneau in partnership with the churches and University of Alaska Southeast.
Several Juneau pharmacies and clinics – Costco, Fred Meyer, Genoa Healthcare, Juneau Urgent Care, Ron’s Apothecary Shoppe, and Safeway – are also offering the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) with appointments throughout this month. Find those appointments here.
For more information, email COVIDquestions@juneau.org.