Hospital Drive Reconstruction Project work is in progress
The City and Borough of Juneau has begun the first phase of the Hospital Drive Reconstruction Project. CBJ contractor Admiralty Construction will be installing a new water line from the intersection of Salmon Creek Lane and the Hospital Access Road near the Juneau Medical Center to the Hospital Access Road egress near the surgical building.
Due to this work, the following changes will occur:
- The Capital Transit bus stop at Bartlett Regional Hospital will be temporarily moved to the parking lot across from the Juneau Medical Center.
- Several additional parking stalls will be required to accommodate the bus turnaround in this area.
- The Bartlett main entrance egress will be routed to Salmon Creek Lane.
- Most of the main parking across from the hospital will not be affected.
- Pedestrian crossings in this area will be clearly marked.
The work will continue this week and into the first part of next week. Please use caution in this area and follow all traffic control and signage.