Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Get answers during March 24 Community Q&A
Get your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine answered during a Community Q&A on Wednesday, March 24 at 5 p.m. Submit questions ahead of time or ask them in real time to a panel of state and local experts. This is an opportunity to get any and all questions about the COVID-19 vaccine answered by doctors and health professionals.
The panelists are:
- Dr. Anne Zink, Chief Medical Officer, State of Alaska
- Alison Gottschlich, Public Health Nurse IV, Division of Public Health
- Charlee Gribbon, Infection Prevention & Employee Health, Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Dr. Bob Urata, Family Practice Physician
- Scott Watts, Pharmacist, Ron’s Apothecary Shoppe
Panelists will give some introductory remarks or short presentations, followed by questions from the community. The event will be facilitated by City and Borough of Juneau Deputy City Manager Mila Cosgrove.
There are three ways to join the Community Q&A: Answering Your Questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine on Wednesday, March 24 at 5 pm:
- Online Zoom: https://juneau.zoom.us/j/98937290518
- Call: 1-253-215-8782 or 1-346-248-7799 with webinar ID 989 3729 0518
- Watch: Facebook Live
- Before the event, email COVIDquestions@juneau.org
- During the event, type into the Q&A box on Zoom
- Questions will not be taken through Facebook
The Community Q&A will be recorded and available on https://vimeo.com/cbjuneau to watch anytime.
For more information, email COVIDquestions@juneau.org or call the City Manager’s Office at 586-5240.