General Election Polling places in CBJ facilities will be open on Nov. 3
City and Borough of Juneau and Juneau School District facilities that are polling places for the November 3 General Election will be open on Election Day, November 3, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Those CBJ and JSD facilities are:
- Douglas Public Library
- Juneau-Douglas High School: Yadaa.at Kale Auxiliary Gym
- Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School Gym
- Juneau Fire Station
- Mendenhall Valley Public Library
- Thunder Mountain High School Gym
- Mendenhall River Elementary School Gym
For a complete list of polling places in Juneau (District 33 and 34), go to this Alaska Division of Elections webpage.
In addition, any registered voter in Alaska can vote in person at the Juneau International Airport on Election Day, November 3, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
City Hall is not a polling place, or an early voting location, or a place to drop off a General Election Vote By Mail Ballot. Early voting locations in Juneau for the November 3 General Election are:
- Alaska Division of Elections Region I Elections Office, Mendenhall Mall Annex
- State Office Building, Willoughby Avenue, 8th Floor
For early voting and Election Day hours at these locations, go to this Alaska Division of Elections webpage. In addition, a Vote By Mail Drop Box is located at the Region I Elections Office, 9109 Mendenhall Mall Rd.