Election Day polls are open until 8 p.m.
It’s Election Day! As a reminder, polls are OPEN today 7 am to 8 pm. Here’s a complete list of polling places in Juneau (District 33 and 34):
- Douglas Public Library
- State of Alaska Library Archives Museum
- Juneau-Douglas High School
- Juneau Tlingit Haida Community Council
- Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School
- Juneau Fire Station
- UAS Recreation Center
- Nugget Mall
- Auke Bay Ferry Terminal
- Mendenhall Valley Public Library
- Thunder Mountain High School
- Mendenhall River Elementary School
- Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church
For more information on the polling locations in Juneau, go to this Alaska Division of Elections webpage. City Hall is NOT a polling location.
In addition, any registered voter in Alaska can vote in person at:
- Juneau International Airport 7 am to 8 pm
- Region I Elections Office in the Mendenhall Mall Annex 7 am to 8 pm
- State Office Building 8th Floor 8 am to 5 pm
If you are voting in person, wear a mask and practice social distancing of at least six feet when waiting to use the polling booth or ballot box.
If you are in quarantine (because you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19) or in isolation (because you are ill) or you are experiencing cold-like or COVID symptoms and have not yet voted, please know that you have options. You can still vote by having a personal representative pick up a ballot for you at your polling place. Follow these instructions: www.elections.alaska.gov/Core/specialneedsvoting.php. Your personal representative will return your voted ballot back to a voting location on or before 8 pm today, Nov. 3. For additional information about special needs voting, contact the State of Alaska Division of Elections Region I Elections Office at 465-3021.