Bid to Purchase or Lease Land in the Vintage Business Park & Proposal for the Development and Operation of a Senior Assisted Living Housing and Care Community
The City and Borough of Juneau has released a sealed competitive bid packet for the recently acquired property in the Vintage Business Park to attract a senior assisted living housing and memory care project developer. The intent is to meet long-standing community and senior housing goals noted in the Juneau Senior Housing and Services Market Demand Study and the CBJ Housing Action Plan.
- Site Visit and Briefing: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10AM (Vintage Blvd. Juneau, Alaska 99801)
- Last Day for Inquiries: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Sealed Bid Form, Proposals, and Registration Fee: Thursday, November 21, 2019 prior to 2:00PM Alaska Time
All inquiries about the bid proposal process should be made via e-mail and directed to: Scott Ciambor, Chief Housing Officer (email@example.com) no later than Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
- Appendix A: Juneau Senior Housing and Services Demand Study
- Appendix B: CBJ Housing Action Plan Production Targets
- Appendix C: 2019 Vintage Business Park Appraisal Report
- Appendix D: Vintage Business Park Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Easements, Restrictions, and Reservations
- Appendix E: Sealed Competitive Bid Form (see Addendum No. 1)
- Appendix F: Assisted Living Evaluation Criteria Table
- Appendix E CBJ senior Assisted Living Bid-Form (2)
- Appendix G CBJ Vintage Park Limited Topographic Survey
- Appendix H: AutoCad file for Topographic Survey (email firstname.lastname@example.org for file)
- Appendix I CBJ Land Management Code, Serial No. 2013-18