Tonight’s Special Assembly Meeting is virtual; public can listen in & provide comment
Tonight’s Special Assembly Meeting at 6 p.m. will be conducted completely online. The public can listen to the audio of the meeting in a few different ways:
- Call 1-346 -248-7799 and enter Webinar ID: 953 4131 8984
- On CBJ’s Vimeo page
- On Facebook Live on the CBJ Facebook page
Members of the public wishing to provide public comment during the meeting on non-agenda and agenda items must do two things:
- Call the Municipal Clerk’s office at 586-0216 or send an email to Clerk@juneau.org by 3 p.m. today and provide your full name, email address, the phone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic(s) on which you wish to testify; AND
- At the start of the meeting, call 1-346-248-7799 and enter Webinar ID: 953 4131 8984. Testimony time will be limited by the Mayor based on the number of callers dialing in to participate.
Members of the public are encouraged to send their comments in advance of the meeting to BoroughAssembly@juneau.org.
Agenda items for tonight’s Special Meeting include:
- COVID-19 Update and Actions
- Ordinance 2020-15: An Ordinance Amending the Continuity of Government Code to Improve City and Borough of Juneau Procedures for Emergencies.
- Ordinance 2020-16: An Ordinance Amending the Civil Defense Code to Improve City and Borough of Juneau Procedures for Emergencies.
- Emergency Resolution 2889: An Emergency Appropriation Resolution Appropriating $200,000 to the Manager for an Emergency Rental Assistance Program; Funding Provided by the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Res 2890: A Resolution Urging the Use of Cloth Face Coverings and Reminding People to Continue Protecting Public Health.
- Sales Tax Filing Deadline Extension
Read the full agenda packet here.